It’s finally December which means bring on all things Christmas! I love me a good bucket list, see examples from summer and fall. Each new season brings excitement and pressure to get everything done. I have learned if there is a list of things, I become more intentional of my time.
I have created a list of 15 things, big and small, to do this holiday season. Some of the items on the list are specific to Cincinnati, but take it and make it your own. Each city has so much to offer during this magical time, so get out there and explore!
1. Meet Santa
2. Have a fire while drinking Hot Coco
3. Zoo Lights
4. Drive-through light show at Coney Island
5. Make a Gingerbread House
6. Put our ornaments on the tree
7. Matching Christmas Pajamas
8. Drive around and look at Christmas lights
9. Make Christmas Cookies
10. Krohn Conservatory Train display
11. Watch 'Elf'
12. Decorate the outside of the house
13. Play in the snow
14. Go to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party
15. Read 'A Night Before Christmas'
I hope some of these have sparked some creativity for yourself! What is on your holiday bucket list or something your family does every year?