Welcome to Living Amidst!
My name is Katie, I am the face behind this Cincinnati-based lifestyle blog. I am a wife, mother, and woman fighting Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. This little space was created when my son was four months old and I lost who I was. Living Amidst became my corner of the internet to find myself again.
My Instagram and blog focus on motherhood, self-care, and my journey through my recent diagnosis of cancer. In sharing my new reality with Lymphoma it is my desire that others may benefit my unfortunate situation. My goal is to keep things real, offer tips/advice, and remind women it’s okay to focus on themselves. I hope this is the perfect place for you, and I look forward to building our friendship!
Fun Facts About Katie:
- I am obsessed with the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Growing up my dream job was to run it.
- I am obsessed with mason jars. My philosophy, ‘everything tastes and looks better in a mason jar.’
- I am an only child. Also, my parents and my own birthday are all right in a row. October 27th, 28th, and 29th!
- Fall is my favorite season! I’m basic and love everything pumpkin flavored.
- My husband and I were married on the ‘perfect’ day according to “Miss Congeniality.” “That’s a tough one. I’d have to say April 25, because it’s not too hot, not too cold,”
- Want to learn more? Click here!
You can always reach out via email@example.com